Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mission Statement

Hello there, my name is Alan Adelberg. I was originally born in Louisville, Kentucky. I recently finished training at the Boston Language Institute and accepted a teaching position with the LCI Kids Club Private Academy in Suji-gu, South Korea, a town about 26 miles south of Seoul. This blog is to chronicle my experiences including everything from getting things in order here in the States to my eventual arrival and extended tenure in Korea. Fingers crossed but my goal is to be as frank and honest as possible, even to my own embarrassment if need be. I want to represent the experience as honestly as possible, including, but not limited to, all the times I am going to look like a complete asshole and put my foot in my mouth to the amazing moments of self discovery and experience that await me on the other side of the horizon. South Korea is 14 hours ahead of those of us in the United States. With that in mind and thanks to the help of a dear friend Candace Greenwood, I have chosen the title for this blog to be "East Until Tomorrow." I hope this can help those of you interested in moving to South Korea and for those of you without that interest, I hope it remains informative and entertaining. Even at my own expense :). Thanks for reading.

-Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment